The Starry Gallery
During the construction period of the Avenue of Stars, visitors can visit “The Starry Gallery” and “The Garden of Stars” to see exhibitions related to the Avenue of Stars and Hong Kong movies in general.
Visitors can use the MTR East Tsim ShaTsui Station subways adjoining both venues. It’s indeed a memorable, fun-filled journey!
- Iconic movie stills, quotes and poster designs, exhibits over 20 classic movie posters.
- Classic movie font design, display over 120 movie titles/fonts of Hong Kong classic films.
- A decade retrospective of Avenue of Stars
- 100-year Legacy of Hong Kong Cinema, a century of filmmaking in pictures that feature Hong Kong history in parallel with Hong Kong film development milestones.
- Visitors taking the MTR should go to the East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit J that connects to the Starry Gallery. Alternatively, the Starry Gallery can be accessed via the subway entrance (along Nathan Road) next to The Peninsula Hotel. (Via SOGO Department Store B1/F), or through the subway entrance (along Nathan Road) next to the Sheraton Hotel.