The Garden of Stars
Showcasing classic movie moments
During the construction period of the Avenue of Stars, visitors can visit “The Garden of Stars” and “The Starry Gallery” for exhibitions related to the Avenue of Stars and Hong Kong movie.
Visitors can take the MTR East Tsim ShaTsui Station subways exits which adjoin both venues. It is indeed a memorable and fun-filled journey for those who love movies!
- Avenue of Stars Commemorative Sculptures, including statues of Bruce Lee, Anita Mui, Mcdull, Hong Kong Film Award and filming location
- Starlight Cinema, 360 degree giant painting is 63 meter in length, inspired by 17 movies and featuring 43 stars.
- Star handprint plaques
- A total of 9 light poles with famous movie quotes
- Other movie-themed decoration
- The coach layby is located at Salisbury Road. Visitors can then use the nearby staircases, escalator or lift via the footbridge to arrive at the Garden of Stars.
- Visitors who come by MTR can take the lift next to the East Tsim Sha Tsui Station Exit P1 (press “Pd”). Alternatively, visitors can use the staircase or escalator adjacent to the Tsim Sha Tsui East (Mody Road) Bus Terminus to reach the Garden of Stars.